czwartek, 26 maja 2016

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine - update

Hey hey!

It's only few days to our great premiere of Witcher 3: Blood and Wine final expansion pack. You can guess so last month was very intensive for me, so sorry for no posts during that time.

Still, I want to share some cool stuff with you. :)

First of all, I had a great pleasure with my colleague - Kacper Niepokólczycki, enviroment artist - to give a lecture on Digital Dragons. We prepared for our audience case study, so it was great opportunity to show some cool stuff from backtage, mainly my concept arts of Palace of Beauclai. you can watch whole lecture on youtube (link below).


 Also check out last game dev diary form CD Projekt RED - also about creatin the Blood and Wine expansion pack and land of Toussaint in general. If you want to see some very nice in-game shots and my dumb face talking about stuff - feel free to enjoy this video. :)


As I said it's only few days to great premiere, so you can already read some reviews on youtube and some biggest game portals.


If you want to see more, you can easily find our teaser, new region trailer, more reviews, relation from our italian events for youtubers (check out Angry Joe's or Rojo's channels) and gameplay videos. Personally, I can't wait to play Blood and WIne, and I hope so you will enjoy Geralt's final adventure as much as I enjoy it.. :)

Cheers!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz