niedziela, 17 listopada 2013

Smooth

Usually I use hard brushes and generally prefer paintings made with visible thick strokes rather than spick and span pics with soft shading. Also when I have to do "analog" painting on canvas I always choose acrils. I like how fast they become dry so I'm able to make new clear layers which don't mix with each other like oils do.

However I must admit that I totally fall in love with THIS GALLERY so I decided to practice "smooth painting" with one soft brush. Here's a result:



I know it's not the best painting in the world but well... I didn't know that I can achive some effects so fast and easy.  In other words - after few years of digital painting I discovered how to use soft brushes :P And moreover... I have so much fun with it. Yeah, that's shocking. It's my STURM! blog not a "smooth&gentle&fancy dancing in the rain". Well, time to take care of my delicate, romantic side.... damn! 

Cheers!
M.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz